How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11843
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

we r from mauritius,we came in 2004 with two children,my student

Customer Question

we r from mauritius,we came in 2004 with two children,my student visa had expired on july 2008.i overstayed due to an illlness. last year i applied through a solicitor on the basis of human right and I've got a refusal without appeal and they kept our. passport.My kids are at a critical stage in their studiies .what can we do now.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


From the very limited information you have provided above and without seeing any documents, the next step in the process would be to make an application for Judicial Review. This is complex and will inevitable be expensive.


I would suggest you speak to your solicitor who should be able to advise you further.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanks for your reply.Since no clear answer was obtained ,do I still get charged.By the way how do In contact Customer services.

Related UK Immigration Law Questions