How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Brazillian fiancee is currently at a detention centre and

Customer Question

My Brazillian fiancee is currently at a detention centre and was today issued her removal papers for next Friday. What is the process we need to appeal against this and get an injunction to prevent this from happening? We have not been given any details from the Home Office of how to appeal this and i have no point of contact to speak to anyone about this. We have documents from the past 2 years of regular contact with the Home Office and of a 12 month application from start to finish on receiving our Certificate of Approval for marriage, we also have a registrar approved date and booking for marriage in the Uk in 5 weeks time! Please can you help?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



From the limited information you have provided above and without seeing any documents, I would suggest that your partner apply for Judicial Review.


Your Partner will need to do this as soon as possible becuase if he does not he/she will be removed from the UK.


I would suggest that you contact a Solicitor as soon as possible and instruct them to submit the application on your behalf.


If you are in the South East of England, I can suggest you contact Mr. Hassan Butt on 01189 585 855.


I hope this helps. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,