How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrew Your Own Question
Andrew, Barrister
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28
Experience:  Over 10 years specialist expertise in all aspects of Immigration Law.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Andrew is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been out of the US for two year now and wish to return.

Customer Question

I have been out of the US for two year now and wish to return. I left for personal family reasons and did not intend bein gone for so long. I am a permanent resident and would like my status back. I have just bought into a buisiness over there and now i find myself not knowing what visa form to file. Can u help?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Andrew replied 6 years ago.

Andrew :

you will need an expert on US immigration law if you want to return to the US