How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrew Your Own Question
Andrew, Barrister
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28
Experience:  Over 10 years specialist expertise in all aspects of Immigration Law.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Andrew is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking at coming to the UK and then on to Italy. I have

Customer Question

I am looking at coming to the UK and then on to Italy. I have a criminal record here in Canada. It is very old, I have been to the Uk a couple of years ago, but recently was told I needed to get a waiver to go to the USA. I have one on its way. Help

Thank you Craig
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.

Hi Craig,


What is your question?


Many thanks,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Can I travet to Italy?
Expert:  Andrew replied 6 years ago.
I'm not sure what you mean when you say you were told you need a waiver to go to the USA. It may be that it is a USA immigration law term. If you declared the conviction when you came to the UK 2 years ago and were admitted, there is no reason why you would not be so admitted again.