How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi, i am a british single woman with two children aged 5 traveling

Customer Question

hi, i am a british single woman with two children aged 5 traveling to thailand with a stopover in dubai. i am presently in dubai and my children's passports only have 4 months 3 weeks on their passport and thailand requires 6 months. my passport has a few years on it but i realize i might not be allowed to board the plane to go to thailand or might be refused entry to thailand. would the british embassy here give me an emergency travel document for my children to travel with me to thailand? i am meeting my family in thailand and want to know what my options are please. many thanks.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


The British Embassy in Thailand should be able to issue your children with new passports. I would strongly suggest that you see someone at the embassy in Dubai and submit an application for renewal passports to the embassy as soon as possible.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,