How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1990
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have over stayed since 2004.oringinally from caribbean,consist

Customer Question

We have over stayed since 2004.oringinally from caribbean,consist of four children two born here ages 4yrs and 4 months.Eldest 17 and 14 yrs born caribbean but been here 2003 I` ve been here since 2000.IS THERE ANY HELP FOR ME?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for your question. I will try and help with this.


Why have you overstayed?


How are you supporting yourself and you children?