How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34236
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wish to bring my Fiancee back with me from the Philippines

This answer was rated:

I wish to bring my Fiancee back with me from the Philippines and I am going over to bring her back with me on June 3rd :-

Do I need to buy a RETURN TICKET for HER or would it be OK to get a SINGLE ticket, I do not wish to have any problems with Immergration upon my return TRIP here with her ??
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer, my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.
Does your fiance have a fiance visa issued by the US Embassy?
Does she have a visitor visa?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank You for your responce,

My Fiancee has NO Visa at the moment, but will be applying for a British Fiancee Visa very soon.

Also I have been wondering if there are any Document I should send to help with getting her Visa through easier?

Please don't respond. I have asked for the moderators to send this to UK immigration law. You are in US now. They will transfer your question to the experts who can answer you.
Hi - If she has a fiancee visa then a single ticket is fine. If she has a visitors visa then a return ticket is a must. Claire
Clare, Solicitor
Satisfied Customers: 34236
Experience: 25 years hight street experience
Clare and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you