How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 13325
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello, This is my question Now that the highly skilled workers

Customer Question

Hello, This is my question: Now that the highly skilled workers visa applications will be cancelled from next month, which other visa application can I apply for? I am currently on a postgraduate visa. Thank you in advance for your advice.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 6 years ago.
Are you on a post study visa or on a student visa? when does your visa run out?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.



I apologise for the typo, it a Post study visa and it runs out in September.

Expert:  Senior Partner replied 6 years ago.
It is still possible to apply for Tier 2 visa if you can find a sponsor, there is a new tier 1 for "exceptional talent " the terms of which are not clear and you can still apply for a tier 1 now until 5th of April - you do not have to wait until your post study visa runs out - you are expected to transfer as soon as possible.