How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1990
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A United States citizen can stay 3 months in Europe with a

Customer Question

A United States citizen can stay 3 months in Europe with a passport and then when he/she leaves thare is a 6 months window before they can go back to the schengen countries in Europe. Could I leave Europe after 3 months of being in the schengen countries and go to England and stay thare for 6 months and return to the schengen countries for another 3 months?

Thank you,

- Todd
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  A. Valcke replied 6 years ago.
Hello Todd,

Do you still require assistance?

Thanks for letting me know.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

The question has been answered, - Thank you.