How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11825
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have indefinite leave to remain and am supposed to renew

Resolved Question:

I have indefinite leave to remain and am supposed to renew my passport which has just expired.I happen to be missing my passport now which l suspect my partner has got to do with it because we are separating and he wont have it,as it is l have been advised to apply for injuction,what can l do?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



I would suggest you contact he locak police and inform them that your estranged partner is in possession of your passport. If your partner does not return the passport when asked to do so, it is a criminal offence.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions