How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am romanian girl and i am living in uk. i met my boyfriend

Customer Question

i am romanian girl and i am living in uk. i met my boyfriend in uk and and his visa has expired and he went back . i want to marry him to bring him in the uk .is that possible and what is the procedure? to marry in romania india or uk and he will be allowed to stay and work here..tank u
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



What nationality is your boyfriend?


Many thanks,

Related UK Immigration Law Questions