How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34105
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A friend wants to leave malaysia for the uk on applying for

Customer Question

A friend wants to leave malaysia for the uk on applying for a ticket and flight they were told they would have to produce a travellers allowance of £4000 in cash.Is this correct
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 6 years ago.
Hi - No there is no such requirement - although the country that he/she is heading for may wish t be certain there are sufficient funds to cover his/her stay there is no such thing as a travelers allowance - details here Claire
Clare and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Claire thank you for your time and information regarding this matter,it was extremely useful.
Expert:  Clare replied 6 years ago.
Hi - You are most welcome, good luck. Claire

Related UK Immigration Law Questions