How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7613
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have just taken over a hotel with a bistro, spa and swimming

Customer Question

I have just taken over a hotel with a bistro, spa and swimming pool in Torquay. The hotel has not been trading for several months. My civil partner and I moved onto the premises two weeks ago and are in the process of renovation. We plan to re-open before Easter. I wish to sponsor my partner's son as a hotel / pool assistant as we desperatly need his help with the business. We need him a.s.a.p and we trust him utterly. My partner - and naturally her son - is Lebanese. Do you have any advice for me how to expediate the sponsorship?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.



How far through the process of obtaining a licence to sponsor Tier 2 migrants are you?


Does he meet the points eligibility under the Tier 2 provisions?


Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have got as far as getting the different docs togetehr. Not sure what we need.
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

Have you compiled these documents by reference to Appendix A of the Guidance for Sponsor Applicants?

Have you applied initially online yet?


Has your partner's son's application started to be collated yet?


Have you instructed an immigration solicitor to prepare both applications?


Related UK Immigration Law Questions