How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7617
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, we are family in the UK for seven years and six months

Resolved Question:

Hi, we are family in the UK for seven years and six months with 3 children born in the UK 2 of them six years and 3 months old and other is 8 months old, our status was as a student for seven years continuously, now our students visa has been refused one year before under 320A and the appeal has also been rejected, can we apply under Artical-8 or Human rights through because our children has been going to school from 4 years and we are from 7 & Half in UK.
Reply and good advise will be very highly appreciated. at last me and my wife 7 years and 6 months and our children are for 6 years and 3 months in the UK, we want to resident here in the UK. can we apply for resident visa. the UKBA called us for sign but we are not going for sign.
Muhammad Ijaz & my family
Luton London
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

What were the specific reasons given for the rejections?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Because the UKBA verified the enrollment and attendance from college the college told them that i was not attend the classes and my certificate and enrollment was forged documents this is why the Court also dismissed my appeal because we also not attend court hearing, now can i apply as a human rights or Artical-8 because u already know we are for 7 and half years in the UK. with children 6 Years & 3 Months old born in the UK. on 31-Jan-2005 they are twins.
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

Did you attend college?

Were the documents forged?

Thomas and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

the college was forged so many times but now according to the new rules they save themselves and now the collge on T-4 list so may times suspended but at last the college on Tier-4 List, although my wife attend only 3 months and some of the collge person give us one year complete certificate but that person is not now in the collge, my wife was also pregenent at that time,


my question is clear that we cann't settle now in Pakistan and my children now growth in UK,

Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.
Sorry, my last post was intended as an info request.

I have to go in to a meeting now but will be able to answer in an hour.

Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

Did you instruct a solicitor to act on you behalf on appeal?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No from May-2010, i himself acting and write the appeal to tribunal, then to tribunal and then to tribunal, at last again dismissed our appeal and now they write we can apply for upper tribunal but first we asking from the same tribunal if they agree then we can apply for upper tribunal otherwise not? my reply that we himself acting the appeal. we are not meeting to any solicitor until to-date.