How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34121
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what do i have to do if i want bring someone from ghana to

This answer was rated:

what do i have to do if i want bring someone from ghana to stay with me in england we are planning to get married once she aarrives here
Hi - Then you will need to apply for a fiancee visa - details here You will have to show that you will be able to maintain your fiancee/spouse without recourse to public funds - and that will include healthcare Claire
Clare and 2 other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions