How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to know if you are able to deal with my case on my behalf,

Customer Question

I want to know if you are able to deal with my case on my behalf, call the UKBA, get the case processed and give me the case number XXXXX I can check the status online.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



Who submitted your application for you?


Many thanks,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I had a solicitor acting on my behalf, back in 1995 up to 1999 but since I lost all his contacts, this is why I need to know if you can act on my behalf and get the case sorted out.


Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



JA experts are not allowed to act for customers outside of the site. I can, however, recommend that you call Mr. Hassan Butt on: 01189 585 855 who may be able to assist further.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,