INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I want to know if you are able to deal with my case on my behalf,

Customer Question

I want to know if you are able to deal with my case on my behalf, call the UKBA, get the case processed and give me the case number XXXXX I can check the status online.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.

Who submitted your application for you?

Many thanks,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I had a solicitor acting on my behalf, back in 1995 up to 1999 but since I lost all his contacts, this is why I need to know if you can act on my behalf and get the case sorted out.

Regards,

Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.

JA experts are not allowed to act for customers outside of the site. I can, however, recommend that you call Mr. Hassan Butt on: 01189 585 855 who may be able to assist further.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,