How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11843
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i dear lawyer, please can u help me to find out if hve got

Customer Question

i dear lawyer, please can u help me to find out if hve got the right to do it. thank .my question is my friend was arrested 3months ago because she was illigal in the country and then she ask for a asyllum like a lesbian girl. la week she phone and say shes been granted ,they home office give her 5 ans .but me im not straight im also illigal.can we married?even if im member of anglican church?what can u surgess me to do. thank
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



If you and your partner wish to enter into a civil partnership, you will both have to make an application for a Certificate of Approval. If granted, you will be permitted to enter into a civil partnership in the UK.


In order to make a successful application, you will need to provide evidence that your relationship is genuine and subsisting.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

Related UK Immigration Law Questions