How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7617
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am a british citizen do i need a visa to travel to the Ukraine

Resolved Question:

i am a british citizen do i need a visa to travel to the Ukraine as a tourist
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.



Thanks for your question.

If you hold a UK passport and you are traveling there purely for tourist reasons then provided you will not stay any longer than 90 days. If you are to stay as a tourist for longer than the 90 days I understand you must register with the Ministry of Internal Affairs following your arrival in Ukraine. Please let me know if you are staying longer than 90 days.


I had hoped to evidence this by linking to the Ukrainian Embassy's webpage but I'm afraid their site is running very slowly. You can call them on (020) 7243 8923 to confirm the aforementioned requirements


If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. You will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,


Thomas and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you