How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7602
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi again. it mr nutkins again. I said she had a 10yr old

This answer was rated:

Hi again. it mr nutkins again.

I said she had a 10yr old daughter; do i have to do anything special for her or is she covered on her mothers form. to stay here.?

Hi Ian,


No, it's sufficient for her to be listed on her mother's VAF4 form when she makes her application. Supporting documents (eg. passport, photo) will have to be submitted but it's fine for her to be included as a dependent on the mother's form.


I would though advise instructing a solicitor to prepare the application because it will give you the best possible chance of success without the need to appeal. If the application is reject (for whatever reason, lacks of documents etc) then it can be time consuming to wait for an appeal date and then the determination (2-3 months).


Kind regards XXXXX XXXXX luck.



Thomas and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions