How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34232
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am with a moracan man he is 30 and i am 56 we love each other

This answer was rated:

i am with a moracan man he is 30 and i am 56 we love each other very much i have been to stay on holidays ,i have met his family and they have exepeted me as there family ,i am just a bit confused about what you have to do ,we want to get marreid in rabat embsy,i do not work in the uk does that make a diffrence?can i bring him home with me to the uk when we are marreid?please could you help .
Hi - How will he support himself in the UK? Claire
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
after a few months he will work and suport me ,
Hi - What qualifications does he have and what savings do you have to keep you going until he can earn? Claire
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

hi clare he has deplomas and his english is very good ,he want to go to collage and he is very good on pc ,i do not work have a bit of savings but would could manage .i was told that only had to pay £11 for my answers but i asked doctor a quection and they have charged me this is not corect ,we are very happy please help.thanks.

Hi - He will need to apply for a spouse visa - details here the fact that you are in receipt of benefit will not be a problem provided you will be able to manage on the same money once he comes to the UK. Claire
Clare and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you