How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11843
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

can i apply for a visa for my filopino girlfreind to visit

Resolved Question:

can i apply for a visa for my filopino girlfreind to visit me in the uk, i am a uk citizen
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



Will your girlfriend be returning to the Phillipines at the end of her trip?


Is she employed in the Phillipines?


Does she have any otyher family members in the Phillipines?


many thanks,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes she will be returning to the Phillipines, yes she has employment there and yes she has most of her family and her children still live there
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



Thanks for the aditional information.


In response to your original question, yes you will be able to sponsor your girlfriend's application for a Visitors Visa from the Phillipines.


As part of the application, you will have to submit the following documents:


  • 6 months of bank statements
  • 6 months ofpayslips
  • evidence of employment
  • evidence of accommodation


In addition, your girlfriend will need to submit similar documents as well as documents evidencing her life in the Phillipines. The documents must prove that she intends to return to the Phillipines at the end of her trip.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions