How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am from cambodia i have a cambodian passport i have a 6

Customer Question

i am from cambodia i have a cambodian passport i have a 6 months multi entry visa for England i am in england now with my english husband we want to go to portugal for two weeks for a holiday do i need a schengen visa and if so can i get it at portuguese embassy in london
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 6 years ago.



Yes, you do need a Schengen Visa.


The details for the Portuguese Embassy are:


Portuguese Embassy
11 Belgrave Square
London SW1X 8PP
Tel(NNN) NNN-NNNN5331, Fax(NNN) NNN-NNNN0739
Email: [email protected]