How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi,my name is Priscilla,we had problems after i got married

Customer Question

Hi,my name is XXXXX XXXXX problems after i got married to Tim who is British and i am Kenyan.I got married on 25/10/2008 and came 4 visitors visa and after six months i went back to Kenya in Africa with him and i applied a spouse visa which will expire in 13/08/2011.When i came back to UK being granted spouse visa in 13/05/2009 i came to UK in end of may2009, we had problems and seperated in 06/08/2009 to 08/05/2010 when we reconciled thru the help of a paster.My hasband had sent so many letters to UKBA telling them to deport me because i lied to him about age,i was sleeping with other men,that i have brought my daughter in UK using his name,that i worked when i was on visitors visa and so many bad things and later he wrote to them and said he has put all that to past.We are now happy and we applied for our daughter to join us last xmass and she is with us now.My question is,when should we apply for our indefinate to remain in UK?My daughter's passport and mine expires on 13/08/20011?If we move houses what will hapen because of prove of address?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.


My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m the Legal Category Moderator for JustAnswer. My job is to assist customers with pending questions for the Legal Experts here at JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.


Moderator, JustAnswer

Related UK Immigration Law Questions