How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 13325
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi what is possibility for me to live and work in UK. I am

Resolved Question:

Hi what is possibility for me to live and work in UK. I am Indian national of 52 age with 30 years toal work experience.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 6 years ago.
Do you have a job offer int eh Uk or are you hoping to look for one? What exactly are your circumstances?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I do not have any job offer but I am trying to apply for a job in UK.
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 6 years ago.
Thanks . In order to work in the UK you will either need to qualify as a highly skilled worker under tier 1 so you can come and seek work or find a job where they are able
to sponsor you under tier 2. You can find the rules here. :

You do not say what specialist skills you possess but it is not easy for non EEA citizens to come to the uk to work at the moment as the government has pledged to limit non eu immigration.
Senior Partner and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you