How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my sons partner is polish, there son was born in uk and my

This answer was rated:

my sons partner is polish, there son was born in uk and my son has his name on the birth certificate, she left to go to poland two weeks ago and left there son here with his dad, he then went out there to see what was going on and took their son as well, when he got there she told him that their relationship was over, he would like to know if he can now bring his son back with him



Thanks for your question.


From an Immigration perspective there is nothing stopping your son bringing his child back to the UK, however, from a family law perspective, there may be issues.


If your son's partner has custody of the child and is the legal guardian, your son will not be able to bring his child back to the UK without a court order or the consent of the mother.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and 2 other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you