How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my son is trying to get his girlfriendovef for christmas from

Customer Question

my son is trying to get his girlfriendovef for christmas from cameron she has to have a certificate of acception where do we get one please
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.



Is she applying for a visitor's visa?


Who is saying she needs this?


Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes she is 2 do not know i have i have not meet her my son meet her 12 months ago he is working in seralione africa he rang me and asked me to find out but i am not very good on computor self taught just begining as u can tell it takes me a long time to find thinks josie
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

I have not heard of a "certificate of acception" - it is not referred to by the British High Commission of Cameroon as being one of the required documents for a visitor's visa. Can you confirm that this is the correct spelling?


Please also state who is asking for this - is it the British Embassy, or someone else?



Edited by T_Graham12 on 12/14/2010 at 12:03 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i do not know my son is at work on rig will have to skype him later find out every think and get back to u later if that is okay josie
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

That's fine. Please get as much information as possible. Who is requesting it, what they say it is and what they say it is required for.


Just reply to this thread when you have spoken to him.


Related UK Immigration Law Questions