How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Good morning ^_^ I have a friend, he is a senior care assistant

Customer Question

Good morning ^_^

I have a friend, he is a senior care assistant worker permit holder. He will be working for five years in this country until the ending of next years.

He heard, the home office has stopped already from now, to continue giving residency to this kind of people.

Is it true? How about ten years settlement policy or marriage?

Thank you so much. :)
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.


My name is Francine, and I’m the Legal Category Moderator for JustAnswer. My job is to assist customers with pending questions for the Legal Experts here at JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, please. I would like to know it if its not too much trouble for you. ^_^
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.


No trouble at all. I'Il try to find an Expert to assist you. When an expert responds, you will receive an email.

When you get a helpful answer, please remember to click on the green Accept button so that your expert gets paid for his work.

Thanks for your continued patience.



Customer: replied 6 years ago.



Have you heard anything about it yet? .^_^.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.


I am sorry to have to report that I’ve been unable to find an expert who is able to answer your question.

While you can leave your question open longer if you wish, would you rather I process a refund for you, or would you prefer to leave the deposit in your JustAnswer account to be credited against a future question?


Moderator, JustAnswer

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Could i leave this question a bit longer if its possible, please. ^_^
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

Sure thing!

Related UK Immigration Law Questions