How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im a student and would like to apply for tier 2 general.

Customer Question

I'm a student and would like to apply for tier 2 general. I have all the requirements needed but in doubt of my english certificate which I obtained from City and Guild (Certificate in Adult Literacy-level 1, Certificate in ESOL for Work-entry 3). I checked the approved english test list and couldn't find it. Do you think Home Office will accept this?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.


My name is Francine, and I’m the Legal Category Moderator for JustAnswer. My job is to assist customers with pending questions for the Legal Experts here at JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Francine
I haven't notice that this was the same site I inquired before rgdg my visa application and I had a very good advice. With due respect, I would like to continue with this advisor if you don't mind.

Yours Respectfully,
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

No problem. I have sent a message to your previous expert. He should see it when next he checks his email.

If he is available to answer this question, he will post on this thread and you will get a message. If he proves to be unavailable, please contact me if you wish me to try to find you another expert.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I raised a question on him as he said he's on line but the process said I have to pay £41 or £49, I couldn't remember, of which I already deposited £ as expected my question didn't proceed.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I would like to withdraw my payment of £51 as I couldn't wait for your answer any longer. I already sought help from a home office solicitor. Wish me luck!

Yours Sincerely,
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.
Hi Rose,

I'm sorry that we weren't able to assist with this question. I've processed your refund. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your funding source to make it available to you.

Thanks for giving us a try, and by all means, good luck!!



Related UK Immigration Law Questions