How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

if I move to u.s. virgin islands, what measures are there

Customer Question

if I move to u.s. virgin islands, what measures are there to preveny me from entering UK virgin islands and living there?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m the Legal Category Moderator for JustAnswer.

You have asked a question involving the US Virgin Islands, where we have no legal expert. We would like to be able to help you but have to be honest and tell you that the best we may be able to do would be to find an on line researcher who can look into this for you. We know that solution is far from ideal, and we hope to be able to open up new legal categories in the future to fill this need.

For now, however, if you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you. Otherwise, you can leave your deposit in your JustAnswer account to be credited against a future question or I can process a refund for you.


JustAnswer Moderator

Related UK Immigration Law Questions