How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Paul Richmond Your Own Question
Paul Richmond
Paul Richmond, Barrister
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 138
Experience:  LL.B (Hons) (First Class), LL.M (Distinction), Immigration Barrister (12 years)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Paul Richmond is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi my husband now has indefinate stay on his passport. he has

Resolved Question:

hi my husband now has indefinate stay on his passport. he has a indian passport. i have ha schengien visa from him from a fench embassy because we had decided to go to france for a trip. but now we are looking to go to lanzorate. can we go on a schengien visa issued by the french embassy? or is lanzorate not part of schengien and a seperate visa needed. if yes do you have a link.

thank you
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Paul Richmond replied 7 years ago.

Lanzarote is an island that belongs to Spain. Spain is a Schengen country. Therefore you can travel to Lanzarote using a Schengen visa. The fact that the Schengen visa was issued by a French Embassy does not make any difference - a Schengen visa issued by any Schengen country can be used to travel to any other Schengen country.


I hope this answers your question. Please kindly click the green ACCEPT button so that I may be compensated for my time. And I hope you have an enjoyable trip.

Paul Richmond and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you