How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7602
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

am a philppina with a student visa can I swicth it to working

Resolved Question:

am a philppina with a student visa can I swicth it to working visa as a domestic worker in a private household ?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.



Thanks for your question.

There is nothing that prevents you from switching to Domestic Worker's visa provided you meet the criteria. The criteria is quite strict and you must have been working for at least a year as a domestic worker in the same household as your employer or in a household that your employer uses regularly and there is a connection between the employer and you:-


If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.


Kind regards,




Thomas and 3 other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions