How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CharlotteSJ Your Own Question
CharlotteSJ, Immigration Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  I have 6 years experience in Immigration law and I am accredited to LSC Level 2 and OISC Level 3.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
CharlotteSJ is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can Non EU national return to UK after being removed

Resolved Question:

If a non eu national has been removed from UK because of being in breach of visa terms ( they were caught  working) can they return if they marry a UK national? Is there a period of time where they cannot do this?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  CharlotteSJ replied 7 years ago.

There are re-entry bans in place to prevent people who have been removed from the UK, returning within certain periods, however this does not apply to those wanting to come on family visas. He will need to prepare his visa application carefully but being removed for working illegally in the past should not prevent him from returning as a spouse.


You should seek the assistance of an immigration solicitor in making your application to ensure it is properly explained.


Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for reply. Would she be able to marry in Brazil to a EU national then come to UK or would marriage have to take place in UK?
Expert:  CharlotteSJ replied 7 years ago.

No, she can marry anywhere. As long as the country the marriage is conducted in considers it to be legal then we will accept it as being legal.



CharlotteSJ and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions