UK Immigration Law

Have UK Immigration Law Questions? Get Answers Now.

UK Immigration Law

My boyfriend came here years ago from albania, he got a visa

Customer Question
on the basis of being...
My boyfriend came here years ago from albania, he got a visa on the basis of being a professional, which he was not, he got to stay but it is running out, and things have now changed, too many questions would be asked so he didn't want to go through with trying to renew it.
I know that this means he lied and that he was so to speak illegal, and therefore workede illegally, but he really needs to do something now.
I have asked this on here before so apologies if its noted that i've asked before, am serious in getting a reply and following it up.
We were told that he could get or poss apply for a unmarried partners visa or one or two other things that i can't remember.
We know that the option of marriage seems the only other certain option, and it would be great to do it, but we are not ready and don't want to lie to sort his things out, and are hoping our honesty will count towards something getting done.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
Answered in 1 day by:
7/15/2010
Solicitor: Fran-mod,
 replied 7 years ago
Fran-mod

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,

Fran
JustAnswer Moderator

ok i think my question may also not have been answered as i realised when it went through that i had not selected the right subject area
Solicitor: Fran-mod,
 replied 7 years ago

Yes, originally it seems to have been posted in health. But it was moved to both UK Legal and UK Immigration on the 14th.

I'll try to find an Expert to assist you. When the Expert replies, you will receive an email notification. If you find the answer helpful, please remember to click the green Accept button so the Expert is compensated for the answer. Thank you for your continued patience.

Regards,

Fran

Relist: No answer yet.
Thomas
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor