How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11825
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a Philipino who has worked overseas I speak english quite

Customer Question

I am a Philipino who has worked overseas I speak english quite well. I read and write very well.   I want to come to UK to study english so that I can improve my family situation when I return to Philipines My husband refuses to provide for me and my sons but I have the means to cover my expenses in UK. I Have family of my previous employer who live in UK and also my sister lives and works in Manchester. Can you give me some advice as to how I can come to the UK? I have looked at website and somethings are not clear. Where does the money have to be deposited to "cover expenses" is the fee for school additional expenses?I have excellent references.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



What do you plan to do when in the UK, work or Study?


If you plan to work, what qualifications do you have?


many thanks,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
to study English and improve my status for when I return to Phillipines
Zainie Agawin
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



If you are looking to study in the UK, you will need to make an application for a Tier 4 Visa if your course is for a duration of more than 6 months.


At the end of your couse, you must return to the Phillipines or switch into a different category of Visa.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Accept answer!!
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

To accept, you must click the green "Accept" Button.


Many thanks,

Edited by INC on 7/20/2010 at 12:10 PM EST

Related UK Immigration Law Questions