How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1990
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a south african who came to the Uk on a student visa in

Customer Question

I am a south african who came to the Uk on a student visa in 2003 and joined my girl friend who was already settle here, and 2004 we legally got married here in the uk. In 2005 she got pregnant, and started being unwell, that was the same time I was about to go back home to make a re entry as a husband, on the week of my depature, she was admitted to hospital, i the phone the home office to explain may situation, the told me to go back home, but as a husband i could not do that because her condition was critical, doctors wrote to the home office on our behalf but no response.

On the 21st of August while she was on a comma she deliver our baby who the died and on the 21st of September she died, in May 2010 i made an application for infefinite(set o) as a bereavered husband, and was turned down. Now my interest are in the uk because i have met someone who we have been living together for 3years and we are traditionally married
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 7 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:


JustAnswer Moderator