How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1990
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I came to UK as a senior carer under Tire 2 work permit on

Customer Question

I came to UK as a senior carer under Tire 2 work permit on March 2009. There was a wedges problem with my colleague. I formed to my employer about this problem three times. Every time he assured that he will look after this matter and sort out soon. Immediately after this incidence, another day one of my senior colleague harrased me. Soon after I informed my employer again. Without any warning and written notice, the employer fired me and forced me to leave the work place. I received the P45 next few days. Once I received the P45, I went to citizen advice bureau to get the advice. After checking all the documents, they came to a conclusion that, it was an unlawfull termination. They wrote a letter to the employer. Upon receving the letter from Citizen bureau, the employer changed his mind and suspended me from January 21, 2010. The employer investigated the whole matter and reconsidered to retain my job. After one month, again the employer made some unrealistic/false allegations, which are based on my colleagues statements. Again he started investigations and finally on June 24 2010, I received the termination letter.

Now my questions are as follows:

(1) May I go to Employment tribumnal court?
(2) If so, then what would be the status of my visa, as it is issued for limited time.
(3) Can I work in some other place?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 7 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:


JustAnswer Moderator

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have provided all the details related to my case. I do not any additional items to mention.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 7 years ago.


I’ll try to find an Expert to assist you. When the Expert replies, you will receive an email notification. If you find the answer helpful, please remember to click the green Accept button so the Expert is compensated for the answer. Thank you for your continued patience.