How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11843
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

whats the requirement for my spouse to visit me in the uk,we

Resolved Question:

whats the requirement for my spouse to visit me in the uk,we are seperated he lives abroad i live here in the uk with our son,he wants to visit us for 2 weeks whats the requirments?do i need to apply for him? or does he need to make the application himself. thanks
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



Has your spouse been granted Leave to Appeal?


Many thanks,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes my partner has been granted leave to appeal.
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

If your partner has been granted leave to appeal, I would suggest he appeals and claims an article 8 right under the european convention of human rights. Article 8 states that every person has the right to a private and family life. Provided he puts forward a compelling enough case he has a reasonable prospect of success at appeal.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to diuscuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,
INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions