Paul Richmond
Paul Richmond, Barrister
Experience:  LL.B (Hons) (First Class), LL.M (Distinction), Immigration Barrister (12 years)
39918989

my cousin got her student visa rejected as she did not qualify

Customer Question

my cousin got her student visa rejected as she did not qualify for maintenence funds and that she should appeal..she has appealed n her hearing is in september but we planned a holiday in end of august was just wondering if she will be able to travel to spain n will she be allowed back
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Paul Richmond replied 7 years ago.

Thank-you for your question. While your cousin has an outstanding appeal before the Immigration Tribunal her leave to remain in the UK has been extended by s.3C of the Immigration Act 1971. Therefore, when she goes and returns from holiday she will still have valid leave to remain in the UK. This means that she will be allowed back.

I hope this answers your question. Please kindly click ACCEPT so that I may be rewarded for my time. Thank-you.

I see that you have read my answer to your question. If you were satisfied with the answer please kindly click the green ACCEPT button so that I may be compensated for my time. Thank-you.