Clare
Clare, Solicitor
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
13262538

I met my husband abroad in 2003 and he come to the UK on a

Customer Question

I met my husband abroad in 2003 and he come to the UK on a fiancee visa in 2005 He got his British Passport through marriage and six months after getting it he was off to see another woman . After I found her email which proved that he was unfaithful we quarelled and he left. I found out that 2 tears prior to meeting me, he had arrived at Heathrow with documents of a deceased person name C O and was deported. I asked him about this and he disclosed that he was deported twice and that he did not love me but had used me to beat the system.I am very hurt and I would like our marriage annulled on the grounds of deception. Is this possible? Would they have taken his photo when he came as C O. Can he status here be revoked?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 7 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,

Fran
JustAnswer Moderator

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Because my husband did not disclose vital information to the home office, may I be able to obtain a quick divorce on the grounds of deception?

( I have tried to make the question clearer}

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

( I have tried to make the question clearer} I live in London.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 7 years ago.

You did indeed make it more clear. It was sitting in UK Immigration Law, but now it's really more of a UK Family Law question. I'm displaying it in both categories to increase your chances of a response.

I'll try to find an Expert to assist you. When the Expert replies, you will receive an email notification. If you find the answer helpful, please remember to click the green Accept button so the Expert is compensated for the answer. Thank you for your continued patience.

Regards,

Fran

Expert:  Clare replied 7 years ago.
hi
it would be difficult to get the marriage annulled but easy to get a divorce based on his unreasonable behaviour
so far as the immigration issue is concerned you can only report the matter to the border agency and they will investigate the matter
claire