How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11825
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i got a social worker but i need to know once i receive the

Resolved Question:

i got a social worker but i need to know once i receive the letter from my gp to exempt me for undertaking the life in the uk test do i send it by completing the naturalization form and do i have still to pay the home office fees which is around 720 pound even though i suffer from a mental illnesss?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


Once you have received the letter from your GP, you will have to send this along with Form AN to the Home Office and the appropriate fee.


The fact that you suffer from a mental illness does not mean that you do not have to pay the Home Office application fee, however, it does exempt you from taking the Life in the UK Test. The fee would still be payable.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions