How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my name, sophie i came to u.k en 2002 they gave me exceptional

Resolved Question:

my name, sophie i came to u.k en 2002 they gave me exceptional leave to remain for 1 year ending on 2003 . i apply for indefinite remain in u.k unfortunatelly the refuse to renew . in october 2008. i receive the letter from liverpooll to send pictures for me and all my dependants since there they never repply .
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 7 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:


JustAnswer Moderator

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
<p>full name: xxxxxxxx</p><p>d.o.b: xxxxxxxxxxxx</p><p>adress ; xxxxxxxxxxxxx</p><p>xxxxxxxxxxxx</p><p>my dependants: xxxxxxxxxxxxx</p><p>                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</p><p>                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</p><p>they are all born in england. </p><p>                            my partener xxxxxxxxxx home off. ref. xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx.ob:     we live all in the same adress since 2004 .    thanks</p>
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 7 years ago.

Please be careful about posting personal details on the boards, as this is a public website.

I will let our experts know that you still wish an answer to your question. If one can help you, he'll reply and you'll be notified by email.

If I cannot get you a satisfactory answer, please let me know and I will process a refund of your deposit for you.


Moderator, JustAnswer
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


Have you contacted the office of your local MP and asked them to write to the Home Office on your behalf?


many thanks,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i did on febuary 2009 but the home office told them to wait
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



If your local MP has already contacted the UKBA on your behalf, at this stage all you can do is wait until they receive a response.


The only alternative is to withdraw your application which would not be advisable at this stage.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience: LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you