How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7602
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi, i am british citizen, working and live in uk 11 years,

Resolved Question:

hi, i am british citizen, working and live in uk 11 years, i got secure tency with council as well,
i want to invite my mum and brother and my sister to visit me for two weeks, what do i need to do?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


If they are Iranian and are living in Iran then they will require a visitor's visa. They will have to apply to the British Embassy in Terhan before they travel. Here is the link containing all the relevant information about making an application for a visitor's visa from Iran:-


Along with all the documents listed in checked.You should write a letter of invitation to them confirming the details of there visit here, when they are to leave, stating that you are able to house them (if you are) and provide details of supporting evidence (eg. bank statements ) showing that they will not require the use of any public funds during the course of their visit


If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.


Kind regards,



Thomas and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions