How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my partner tried to enter ireland with his twin brothers visa

Customer Question

my partner tried to enter ireland with his twin brothers visa and got stopped in amsterdam and deported back to nigeria, my partner has now had his permanent stay taken from his passport and was refused a visa to the uk, we have a 15 month old daughter and was planning on getting married. if i travel to nigeria to marry him, will he get a visa to come back
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 7 years ago.


I have notified our experts that you still wish a response.

I cannot always say to a certainty why a question has received no response. Sometimes, however, legal questions require a particular area of specialized knowlege and that can substantially narrow down the number of experts, if any, who are able to provide a satisfactory reply to your problem.

It may be that this is not the best forum on which you will be able to find an answer. Would you like to keep your question open longer, or do you wish me to process a refund for you?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
a refund please
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 7 years ago.


I have just processed your refund.

Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your funding source to make your refund available to you.

Thanks for giving us a try!


Moderator, JustAnswer

Related UK Immigration Law Questions