Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

i have been liveing in the uk 5and half year ago and my asylum

Customer Question

i have been liveing in the uk 5and half year ago and my asylum case allocated to crts 14 legacy

and i never asked for photo yet anybody please tell me do i need to phone to ask for photo or what will happn with my case...many thanks or i need 2 wait untill they contect me
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 7 years ago.

I have notified our experts that you still wish a response.

I cannot always say to a certainty why a question has received no response. Sometimes, however, legal questions require a particular area of specialized knowlege and that can substantially narrow down the number of experts, if any, who are able to provide a satisfactory reply to your problem.

It may be that this is not the best forum on which you will be able to find an answer. Would you like to keep your question open longer, or do you wish me to process a refund for you?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.