How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1991
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

l have been in UK since 1998 on a student visa. l applied for

Customer Question

l have been in UK since 1998 on a student visa. l applied for indefinite leave to remain in Uk on the grounds of long residence but it was refused due to a gap of approximately 3 years and 76 days in my continuous valid leave and they have decided that l have not had at least 10 years continuous residence in the UK. I appealed and it was refused and they advise me to apply for Asylum Seeker yet l am a qualified Nurse who have just qualified .l hve been offered a job and they are processing my work permit.what shld l do at the meantime coz my visa expired.l have an upper tribunal appeal so if l log in will that have an effect on my work permit process aswell
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



Are you saying you have two different applications pending (including one at appeal)?


Many thanks,