UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

Im a US citizen, and my girlfriend and I have talked about…

Customer Question
I'm a US citizen, and...
I'm a US citizen, and my girlfriend and I have talked about living together over there in the UK, and possibly will get married. I have already planned to propose at any rate, though I'm also interested in working there obviously, and continuing my education as well. I'm going back to England soon to spend some more time with her, and have planned to seek out the English consulates about what my options are. Can anyone please provide me with possible ideas on how to achieve my goals, and desires to be with her, and continue on with my educational endeavors. Thanks for your kind attention re: this matter and questioning.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
6/30/2010
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 8 years ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

hi

how old are you both and does your girlfriend work

claire

Hello, and thanks for the response. I will be 38 in Sept. and she will be 29 in Jan. if that helps out at all. I'm not entirely sure how age affects, but am curious to say the least. I'll look forward to receiving further correspondence then, thank you.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.