UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

the adress for i make a complaim aboult elegal peopel working…

Customer Question
the adress for i make...
the adress for i make a complaim aboult elegal peopel working in this country and n:to phone and fax
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/13/2010
Solicitor: Joshua, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Joshua
Joshua, Lawyer
Sorry - can you clarify. You want to know who to make a report about illegal immigrants working in the UK?
country uk london n: to phone fax and the full adress
The UK Border Agency is the agency you should make the report to.

You can make a report by email ([email protected]) - this is their preferred method - or contact details below. Their website is http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/

0870(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNN4310
Unit Border and Immigration Agency PO Box 1384 Croydon Surrey CR9 3YJ
name of the persons incharge ....what will reapens ...
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.