How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7617
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello, I am an Iraqi asylum seeker, looking for a solicitor

Resolved Question:

Hello, I am an Iraqi asylum seeker, looking for a solicitor to represents me in the Home office, I prefere someone who is Arabic or Iraqi lawyer who is expert in this matter if possible please, answer me or recommend me a lawyer please, for yor kind answer?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.


Thanks for your question. That's obviously a pretty specific enquiry, this site is used more for general legal advice than as a recruiting centre.


I would suggest using the following Law Society search engine to look for a solicitor:-


Cick on "More Search Options" then enter your postcode, selecting "immigration law" and then selecting "arabic" from the language menu. This will generate a list of the nearest arabic speaking solicitors practising immigration (they will also deal with asylum cases) and you can go from there.


If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,



Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Sorry, I found the website and filled what you asked me, but there is a field of accreditation scheme membership, what should I click in this field in my case where I have just start applying to the Home Office, thank you
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.


Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.


You do not need to enter an accreditation scheme to generate a list of firms, you can do it by just selecting a language. You may wish to select "immigration and asylum - level 3" to see if you still get a sizable list and revise the search terms if you do not.


I hope this clarifies, if so please kindly click accept.


Kind regards,

Thomas and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you