UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

I have question. I live in UK and was doing Engineering from…

Customer Question
hello, I have question. I...
hello, I have question. I live in UK and was doing Engineering from University. I stopped my Studying on 8 May 2009 and Took a Gab year. I have plan to start my Studies on Sep 2010. The question is, That I am going to My country to visit my Parents for 20 days. When I will be coming from from My Country to UK WILL IMMIGRATION Create Problem for me to Enter in United Kingdom because I was not studying from 1 year. Please let me know ASAP because I have flight on 16th. Thank you
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
Relist: I still need help.
Relist: I still need help.
Answered in 356 days by:
5/1/2011
Solicitor: INC, Solicitor-Advocate replied 7 years ago
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate

What kind of permission do you have to be in the UK?

Did you inform the UK Border Agency you would be taking a gap year?

Did you at any point apply for a different type of Visa?

Many thanks,