How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A Hayat Your Own Question
A Hayat
A Hayat, Immigration Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 337
Experience:  13 years specialist skill in UK Immigration & Nationality Law
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
A Hayat is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ihave promlem with my case i come uk 1996 then my case was

Resolved Question:

Ihave promlem with my case i come uk 1996 then my case was refused and 2001 i was removed from uk on may the 2001 dec icam uk my illegally document, 2005 june i appled for indefinie leave to remain on the basic that i have family here na my case no answer still today
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  A Hayat replied 7 years ago.

Did you submit the application yourself or do it through solicitors - what family do you have here in the UK and on what basis did you apply for ILR in 2005?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No I did do it by my self my solicitors do it and i have 2 kids and wife,am married in muslim culture and i apply ILR under policy know DP5/96 under taken to grant parent of children who were born and i lived uk more than seven year
Expert:  A Hayat replied 7 years ago.

If you submitted an application based on new circumstances following your previous removal then the Home Office will no doubt consider the latest application very carefully but equally take into account your previous immigration history. However, given the nature of the application you are likely to receive sympathy and so you could very well succeed. Your solicitor should be able to advise you about your chances in more detail.


It would be sensible for you to instruct a solicitor to pursue the application and chase for a decision given the length of time it has been outstanding. Any refusal will afford you a right of appeal and your chances before an independent immigration judge are likely to be much better there than with the Home Office.


Best of luck


Trust this answers your question.


Please don't forget to click accept! And I will be glad to offer some additional information at no extra charge.

A Hayat and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions